To make your reservation complete, a reservation deposit worth 50% of the total amount of your stay needs to be paid by bank transfer within 7 calendar days after receiving our provisional confirmation of your reservation. Once your reservation deposit is received, your reservation applies as final.
Funds remaining and other costs
The remaining amount of your stay is due 30 days before arrival and needs to be paid by bank transfer. If the balance is not paid before the specified date, your reservation will automatically expire. In this case you will not receive a refund of your reservation deposit. Any additional costs for meals and drinks (except breakfast) are not included in the room rate and are cash settled at the end of your stay.
Any cancellation must be notified to us in writing by email. You will receive, also by email, a confirmation of your cancellation. In case of cancellation following conditions apply:
- up to 3 months before arrival date you can cancel without any costs;
- from 3 months to 2 months before arrival date you will receive a refund of 50% of your reservation deposit;
- from 2 months to 30 days before arrival date you will not receive a refund of your reservation deposit but you will receive 100% of the remaining amount if it has already been paid;
- from 29 days to 15 days before arrival date you will not receive a refund of your reservation deposit but you will receive 50% of the remaining amount;
- less than 15 days before arrival date you will not receive a refund of your reservation deposit and you will not receive a refund of the remaining amount.
In case of cancellation at our place or early departures you will receive no refund. In case of cancellation above conditions apply, regardless of the reason for your cancellation. We advise you to arrange for a reliable travel- and/or cancellation insurance.
Arrival and departure
Rooms are available from 14 pm on arrival date and must be vacated no later than 10am on departure date. Checking in is possible between 14 pm and 22 pm. Other time arrangements are possible (if available) but must be requested in advance and confirmed by us.
Any costs for meals and drinks must be paid in cash at the end of your stay. We reserve the right to adjust prices for meals and drinks at certain points in time without prior notice.
The owners of b&b Casa El Corasueño cannot be held responsible or be liable for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, caused during the stay or related to the use of the facilities on site. Your stay at your own risk.
By paying the reservation deposit, you agree to be bound by these conditions.